3mm-19mm Flat/Bent Safety Tempered Glass with 3c/Ce/ISO Certificate
|FOB Price:||US $3-15 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1 Square Meter|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Square Meter||US $3-15/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Tempered Glass (EGTG004)
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 10MM
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance
- Color: Clear
- Transport Package: Wooden Crate
- Origin: Qingdao, China
- Shape: Flat
- Standard: GB15763.2-2005
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 10MM
- Fragment State: Ⅲ
- Flatness: High Class
- Type: Tempered
- Trademark: EG
- Specification: ISO9001, CE
- HS Code: 7007190090
Tempered glass(Reinforced glass) belong to safety glass. Tempered glass is actually a kind of prestressed glass, to improve the strength of the glass, often use the method of chemistry or physics, in glass surface formation pressure stress, glass bears offset above all when outside force surface stress, so as to increase the load bearing ability, strengthens the glass itself of wind pressure, ultra high/low temperature, impact etc.
Produce according to the customers requirement! .
3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mmetc.
MOQ: 1x20 FCL (Can mix less than 3 kinds, such as Pattern, Float, Mirror Glass)
Within 15 days after deposit or L/C.
1. Table glass: So far desktop is the most common glass, the glass combinations with others can be combined into a table, TV stand, audio racks, coffee table and other furniture, you can see them both in the living room, airports, offices, open-air recreation. The notable features of desktop glass are safety, environmental protection, easy to clean and durable. Therefore, desktop glass is indispensable furniture accessory of the furniture products.
2. Tempered glass is produced by heating annealed glass in a furnace to 620 Celsius degree. Progressing from the furnace, the glass is rapidly cooled with jets of cold air, inducing compressive stresses to the surface while the center remains tensile.
3.4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
4. Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass
5. If breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small, cubical fragments, which are not threatening to humans.
|Payment Terms||30% T/T in advance, and balance before shipment|
|Delivery Time||Within 15 days after received deposite or LC|