4.38mm-39mm Clear/ Milk White/ Grey/ Green/ Blue/ Pink/ Bronze Safety Laminated Glass
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Box|
|Min. Order:||1 Box|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Box||US $1/ Box|
|Transport Package:||Strong Wooden Crate or Plywood Crate|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: EGLG
- Shape: Flat
- Structure: Solid
- Function: Decorative
- Melting Point: Low Temperature
- Color: Clear, Ultra Clear, Blue, Green,Pink,Bronze,Grey,
- Interlayer Film Color: Clear, Milky White, Gray, Blue, Green and Pink etc
- Sgp Film Thickness: 1.52mm and 3.04mm
- Technique: Laminated Glass
- Trademark: EG
- Origin: China
- Type: Laminated Glass
- Appearance: Flat
- Layer Type: Common Laminated Glass
- Intermediate Film: PVB
- Production: Dry Laminated Glass
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- PVB and EVA Film Thickness: 0.38 - 3.04
- General Size(Mm): 1650X2200mm, 1830X2440mm, 2134X3300mm, 2134X3660mm
- Thickness: Base Glass Thickness: 3~19mm
- Specification: 100*100 - 2440*3660, OR customer size.
- HS Code: 7007290000
EG Laminated glass is made by adding PVB membrane between glass plies and then heating in autoclave. Laminated glass is a kind of safety glass and is hard to break. The glass may be retained in its frame even if being broken. For the great binding performance, laminated glass could stop external force attack and the chips will be bind with PVB after breakage to avoid making harm to person. And even the glass could still resist attack from wind and rain in breakage status.
Laminated Glass Specification
|Laminated Glass Type||Common clear or tinted laminated glass,|
Reflective laminated glass,
Tempered laminated glass,
Pattern laminated glass,
Low-E laminated glass,
Mirror laminated glass,
Paiting laminated glass, etc.
|Laminated Glass Thickness (mm)||3+0.38+3, 4+0.38+4, 5+0.38+5, 6+0.38+6|
3+0.76+3, 4+0.76+4, 5+0.76+5, 6+0.76+6
Or custome requirement.
|Glass Thickness||2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm,12mm, 15mm, 19mm|
|PVB Thickness||0.38mm, 0.76mm, 1.14mm, 1.52mm, 1.90mm, 2.25mm|
|Size||1500*2000, 1650*2140, 1650*2440, 1830*2440,|
2140*3300, 2140*3660, 2250*3300, 2250*3660, 2440*3660,
|PVB Color||Clear, Green, Blue, Bronze, Grey, Milk white, Pink, etc.|
|Glass Color||Clear, F Green, Dark Green, Ford Blue, Dark Blue, Euro Bronze, Golden Bronze, Euro Grey, Dark Grey, Pink.|
All of them available for Reflective Glass.
Security: Installed laminated glass may not be easily broken. Therefore, laminated glass provides effective defense against malicious destroy, pilferage and violent invasion.
Prevention against hurricane and earthquake: For the reason that fragments of broken glass still retain in its original position, laminated glass is suitable for regions subject to hurricane and earthquake.
Noise reduction performance: PVB membrane has good sound wave hindering property and thus, laminated glass may effectively reduce transmission of noise.
UV shielding performance: Laminated glass can substantially ward off ultraviolet (as much as over 99%), thus it helps to reduce the affect of ultraviolet on costly furniture, curtains, exhibits and other articles.
Features of Laminated Glass with PVB Film
Extremely high security
Energy saving building material
Prevention against hurricane and earthquake
Excellent sound control and noise reduction performance
Excellent UV shielding performance
Create aesthetic sense to buildings
- Window and door, Facades and curtain walls, Automobile, train, vessel, Furniture and decoration, Skylights and canopies, Glass railings, balustrades and partitions, Glass flooring and stairs, etc.
Laminated Glass with PVB Film
Laminated glass is processed with special technology under high temperature and high pressure by adding one or more layers of Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) with tough and strong binding between or among two or more glass layers. For the great binding performance, laminated glass could stop external force attack and the chips will be bind with PVB after breakage to avoid making harm to person. And even the glass could still resist attack from wind and rain in breakage status.
GB 15763.3, Chinese standard.
EN 12543, European Standard.
ANSI Z97.1, American standard.
AS/NZS 2208, Australian standard
EG primary advantages:
1. Rich experience in glass manufacturing and exporting.
2. Product variety provides our company can provide one-stop shop for customers.
3. Product quality is stable and reliable, some of them with ISO9001 & CE & SGS certificated.
4. Strong wooden crates or plywood crates make the transport reliable and safety,
5. Warehouse near the port, makes the loading and delivery convenient and fast.
6. Professional sales team, offering personalized dedicated services.
7. Good prices to confirm your profit.
Looking forward to establish a long term business relationship with you!