Cheap Frameless Glass Shower Doors/Glass and Shower Doors
|FOB Price:||US $3-20 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1 Square Meter|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Square Meter||US $3-20/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Crates or Plywood Crates|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: EGDOR04
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 3-19mm
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics & Instruments, Auto Manufacturing
- Structure: Solid
- Trademark: EG
- Origin: Qingdao, China
- Shape: Customized
- Standard: GB15763.2-2005
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 3-19mm
- Fragment State: I
- Flatness: High Class
- Type: Tempered
- Applications: Table Top Glass, Coffee Table, Dinning Table, off
- Specification: ISO9001, CE, CCC
- HS Code: 7007190090
Tempered glass(Toughened glass, Reinforced glass) belong to safety glass. Tempered glass is actually a kind of prestressed glass, to improve the strength of the glass, often use the method of chemistry or physics, in glass surface formation pressure stress, glass bears offset above all when outside force surface stress, so as to increase the load bearing ability, strengthens the glass itself of wind pressure, ultra high/low temperature, impact etc.
1.Safety:Tempered glass is hard to break and it will shatter into small oval-shaped pebbles when broken
2.High strength:Tempered glass is three to five times stronger than standard glass
3.Heat stability:Tempered glass also have excellent stability under large difference in temperature within 250°C
Within 15 days after deposit or L/C.
1. Table glass: So far desktop is the most common glass, the glass combinations with others can be combined into a table, TV stand, audio racks, coffee table and other furniture, you can see them both in the living room, airports, offices, open-air recreation. The notable features of desktop glass are safety, environmental protection, easy to clean and durable. Therefore, desktop glass is indispensable furniture accessory of the furniture products.
2. Tempered glass is produced by heating annealed glass in a furnace to 620 Celsius degree. Progressing from the furnace, the glass is rapidly cooled with jets of cold air, inducing compressive stresses to the surface while the center remains tensile.
3.4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
4. Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass
5. If breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small, cubical fragments, which are not threatening to humans.
|Product name||Tempered glass|
|Edge of tempered glass||Rough Edge,Finish Edge,Polish Edge|
|Max. size of bent tempered glass||4-15mm:2400*1500mm|
|Max. size of flat tempered glass||4-8mm: 2400×3600mm|
|Thickness||4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm,19mm, etc.|
|Color||Clear, Ultra clear;|
Euro bronze, golden bronze;
Blue, ocean blue, dark blue, light blue;
F green, light green, dark green;
Euro Grey, dark Grey.
|Production Range||Low-E glass,tempered glass, insulated glass, laminated glass,|
reflective glass etc.
|Application||Building Curtain Wall, Windows, Doors, Exhibition Hall, |
Shower Room And Furniture Glass
|Delivery time||1~2 weeks after receiving the deposit|
What are the advantages of tempered glass?
1. Extremely high security . Once breakage occurs, harmless to human body.
2. Tempered glass can stand the abrupt temperature changes more than 200.
3. 4-5 times harder than ordinary annealed glass.
4. Excellent sound control and noise reduction performance.
5. Energy saving building material.
6. Excellent UV shielding performance.
Contact : Miss Nikita